Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~Trish's Buttermilk Pancakes~



Don't they look yummy?!? Yes!
Want the recipe? Of course you do!
Wanna know who Trish is? Ok, I'll tell you!

This recipe was given to my Mom by a family friend and...that's right...
her name is Trish!

So here's the recipe...btw...these amounts are for a double batch...
I like having leftovers...saves me making breakfast again!

4 c. flour
4 c. buttermilk
2 T. sugar
4 t. baking powder
2 t. baking soda
2 t. salt
4 eggs
1/2 c. butter, melted

Combine wet ingredients.
Combine dry ingredients.
Mix wet into dry.
Don't overstir!
Cook on griddle, top as desired and enjoy!
*********************************
Now....what did I do???

I used...
2 1/2 c. flour
1 1/2 c. whole wheat flour

I skipped the sugar and used 2 T. AGAVE syrup

I also skipped the melted butter... and opted for 1/4 c. canola oil

I also added a splash of vanilla.
*****************************************************************************

So, there you have it, breakfast is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment