Here's a snap of some delicious bread I made today...
I have NO recipe to share...
Why?
I did NOT use one!
I started by taking wheat and kamut kernels and cracking them up in my blender...
Then I poured boiling hot water over them and let them sit for a couple of hours...
Once they were soft I did the usual bread dough thing...
Yeast, water, salt, flour, oil...
Let it rise...actually three times...
I was busy so I just kept punching it down...
While I was busy doing other thingz...
I had an idea...
I chopped up some black olives and grated up some cheddar and strong Provolone cheeses.
My brother brings me this 'strong' Provolone cheese when he visits.
It's SO GOOD!!
I can't find anything like it here in town...
I had a small piece of it left...
So I decided to use it...yes, I do share... sometimes....
I grabbed a chunk of the dough and kneaded part of the cheeses and olives in.
I flattened it onto a sheet pan and distributed the rest of the goodies atop the dough...
Into the oven it went and voila!
YUM!
So tasty!
We'll use it for sandwiches for the kiddos lunches tomorrow,
but tonight we had it along side some baked beans and veggies that made up supper!
So, I will most definitely be making many more forays into the
"let-inspiration-guide-you" world of bread making!
It was SO fun and SO delicious too!

ummm no woords only my mouth watering!!!! holy yummy i will make that bread this week!!!! and i checked out all of your other delish creations!!!! you are amazing!!!!
ReplyDelete