Monday, May 30, 2011

Mmmmacadamia nut & white chocolate chunk cookies!

I do not eat white chocolate on it's own.
I do, however, love the combination of white chocolate & Macadamia nuts...
Here's what I made this afternoon...
Here's the recipe...
I read the reviews so I did trim the almond extract back a tad.
I 1 1/2 the recipe and used 4 c. of flour instead of 3 3/4 c.
I got 40 cookies out of it.
Not 72 like it said.
My cookies were not that big either.
It is a very good recipe and I will make it again... and again... and again...
Anyone know where you can find lesser expensive Macadamias?
Those things aren't cheap!
But they are so worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I think you need 6 kids and should consider adopting me!!! my kids wont even know i am gone and i will be filled with delicious food:)

    ReplyDelete