Oh how I LOVE this day!
I am not 100% Irish, but I do believe we have some ancestors who were...
ALL food is GREEN in our house today!
Check out breakfast...
Yes, I nuked my kiddos with green food colouring today...
[I have since found an alternative and will try it out next year!]
Just your basic pancake recipe...
Jumped up for any sweet leprechaun to enjoy!
Our 'apple' juice was transformed by adding a few drops of blue food colouring to the glass before pouring!
- - - - -
Supper is super simple!
Take one frozen chicken breast and top it with some feta cheese and basil pesto...
Presto!
Barnacle Chicken is born and it's the perfect green main dish for today's delightful dinner!
Served along side a super green salad with some Matinelli's tweaked bubbly...
And who wouldn't want to sit down and enjoy this St. Patty's Day feast?!
- - - - -
Now we mustn't forget about dessert...
Pulling out some trusty Pistachio pudding and layering in some
whip cream/yogurt mixture just to bump up that fluff factor!
Finally crushed in some Amaretti biscuits...
Yes, I know they are Italian...
but that's just fine....
This world is one big melting pot!
And the almond plays so well with the pistachio!
- - - - -
We enjoyed our green food day here!
Hope you did too!



No comments:
Post a Comment