YUM!
Yes... YUM!
This 'za was scrumptious!
I picked up the Family Fun Dinnertime mag a while ago and EVERYTHING we have tried out of there has been scrum-dilly-icious!!!
Here's the link to the recipe...
I didn't use the mushrooms in the filling and instead of stuffing shredded mozza into the edge...
I cut several mozza sticks and rolled them into the edge of the dough.
[For the dough I used some ww flour too.]
Here's how it all turned out...
EVERYONE LOVED IT!!!
Everyone RAVED about it!!!
Will I be making it again?
YOU BET!
Oh....I also added some sliced black olives too...
We LOVE them!
I tripled the dough and doubled the filling...
Had some leftovers...
Made some calzones with that...
Forgot to snap a pic of those... yet...
dh even said that he didn't miss the meat at all!
Yay!
Babez LOVED it too!
Double Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment