Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Korean Steaks with Pear Kimchi and Scallion Pancakes!

Yum, Yum, YUM!!!
That is what I have to say!
Here are the links to the recipes...
First the Korean Steak with Pear Kimchi...
and here's how ours looked...
We marinated our steaks for several hours and I would recommend that option.
So easy to toss it together in the morning and then it's ready when you're ready to get supper on the go! 
Here's how our Kimchi looked...
You'll notice that our Kimchi is diced.
I prefer that because then when you take a scoop of it you get all the elements in the scoop not just one or two.
Also, the recipe calls for Asian pears but they're not available right now so I just used regular Bartlett pears and they worked deliciously well!
Here's the link to the Scallion Pancakes...
I have no picture of the pancakes...
We ate them ALL!
They pretty much looked like the picture on the recipe page anyhow!
We will be making ALL of these recipes again...and again...and again!
Sooooo easy, sooooo yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment