...when you have a Pro-D day crossed with an outing to pick up a few groceries and you take one kiddo with you and then while at the grocery store he asks for a certain something for lunch right while you're standing right beside the certain item you NEED to make this certain thing???
Why a "Snake Sandwich" OF COURSE!!!
I can't even tell you the first time I made one of these!
It's been many years...
the "add ons" have varied depending on what's in my fridge.
They start with a cheese bread stick and your sandwich is made with whatever your taste buds desire!
Today the "eyes" were circular slices of pickle and the tongue was a lengthwise pickle slice with a 'v' notch taken out of one end.
I have used olives for eyes and 'v' notched red pepper for a tongue.
Whatever your imagination can come up with...go for it!
Today's snake sandwiches were gobbled up with great gusto!
No matter how old you are...you're never too old for a snake sandwich!
ENJOY!
Those are fantastic!!
ReplyDelete