Thursday, March 6, 2014

February's Food...

Here are some snaps of February's suppers...
Sometimes it looks like this...
 Found this recipe ...
Girlz LOVE it when we play with food!
[So do the bigguns!]
...and sometimes supper looks like this...

Used this recipe for a 'guideline'...
I added in 1 lb. of ground turkey as well.
We used mustard cheese...yum!

...and other times supper looks like this....

Used these 'guidelines'...
I had thighs so I used them.
I also added in some dried thyme as they were cooking.
Cheese only in the biscuits.
Those green beans are out of our garden [via the freezer].
This had terrific flavor for a 30 minute meal!
Although I would say ours was more like 45...

ALL of these suppers qualify as "repeaters"!
And yes I heard "THEE LINE"...
"Oh I want this for my birthday dinner!"
When I hear that.... I know it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment