skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Who'z Hungry?
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Peanut Blossom Cookies...
Mmmmm...
I LOVE peanut butter AND chocolate!
So when this recipe showed up in my email...
http://www.joyofbaking.com/PeanutBlossomCookies.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+NewRecipesOnJoyofbakingcom+(New+%26+Featured+Recipes+on+Joyofbaking.com)
I just HAD to give it a go...
Except I used DARK chocolate kisses!
I will certainly be making these again!
And yes...it's REAL hard to eat just ONE!
1 comment:
Tania
November 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM
I love these cookies! They're like idiot proof; even I feel confident baking when I make 'em.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
2011
(23)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(73)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(6)
Peanut Blossom Cookies...
Pear, Apple, Crannie Crisp!
Toffee Apple French Toast
German Chocolate Cheesecake!
Mmmmm melting chocolate...
Burger Heaven...
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
About Me
Alli
View my complete profile
I love these cookies! They're like idiot proof; even I feel confident baking when I make 'em.
ReplyDelete